Turnkey Design Services manufacturers micro fuel and oil pumps for a wide range of applications. Our miniature, lightweight fixed displacement pumps are driven by highly reliable permanent magnet brushless DC motors controlled by "smart" electronics that can be easily modified to fit a particular need.
Pump Life - Over 1500 hours with no flow degradation or impending failures on JP-8.
For more information, click here.
- A fixed displacement pumping element
- A "canned" permanent magnet brushless DC motor
- An electronic control module that:
- Precisely sets and maintains pump flow
- Contains protection devices to protect hardware from damage
- Contains lightning protection and electromagnetic interference circuits
- Adjusting motor speed to compensate for fluid temperature viscosity changes
- Communicating with engine controller to transmit and receive fault and health status
- Predicting pump remaining useful life
- Good suction performance
- Contamination resistance
- Long life
- Low power draw
- Constant demanded flow over the entire fluid temperature operating range
- Fault detection and health monitoring
- Powered by 12 or 28VDC
- Input command signal 0-5 VDC or 4-20 mA
- Pump Heavy Fuels between -40°F to 185°F
- Flows between 50 ml/min to 2300 ml/min